02. Please apply for only one character. Because the cast is so small, we will accept and review multiple applications for each character before we make our final decision.
03. Once you've been approved, you have one week to create a character account and join this community.
04. You are allowed one character. Please do not circumvent this by creating NPCs (non playable characters) who your primary character constantly makes reference to/interacts with.
05. Please try to remain active. 'Active' constitutes posting at least once a week in either your character journal or the third person community. Activity requirements will be strictly monitored and enforced. If you are inactive, we reserve the right to remove you from the community without warning (we'll try to contact you anyway). Please keep in mind, the listed requirements are only the bare minimum. We are looking for dedicated, enthusiastic RPers who can contribute substantially to the game. If you don't think that you're going to be able to easily meet these requirements, this RP might not be the best fit for you.
06. Please don't god mod. 'God modding' refers to controlling another player's character. Stick to describing just your character's thoughts and actions and this won't be a problem.
07. OCs (Original Characters) are currently not allowed. If a need for one arises later (as a Mark or antagonist), we will consider applications for OCs.
08. Please contact a mod if you know ahead of time you are going to be away for an extended period of time.
09. This RPG is slash-friendly and may contain adult themes. Therefore, we will ask that you include a header with a rating when you post in the main community:
10. builtourworld is for third person posts between two or more members. remembereddream is for Out Of Character discussions of events and/or thread planning. Please watch both communities, as mods may post announcements in the OOC community only.
11. It is recommended (but not required) that you register an AIM screen name to facilitate communication among our members. We may eventually want to do IC chats as well.
12. Please title your application "528491" to prove you've read the rules.
13. Most importantly, play nice! This should be a fun, low-pressure RPG. OOC drama should be taken elsewhere!
If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask them here.
PLEASE NOTE, WE ARE NOT TAKING HOLDS ON ANY CHARACTERS. We intend to give everyone plenty of time to apply before we start approving applications.